Established in 1955, Dearborn Offset Printing originated in Gilbert Cote’s Dearborn, MI basement. In 1972, the business outgrew the Cote’s Family basement and the business was moved to its first store front on Military St, in Dearborn. In 1984, Dearborn Offset moved into a similar location on Monroe St.
In 2018, Dearborn Offset transitioned from the Cote Family to the Mendoza Family. The last name may have changed, but upholding the highest quality production standards, while serving all our communities businesses, has not changed.
In 2022, we are proud to say we have expanded and moved once again on to Oak St, in Wyandotte. Where we still stand strong with our Dearborn community and our new Wyandotte community.