Established in 1955, Dearborn Offset Printing originated in Gilbert Cote’s Dearborn, MI basement. In 1972, the business outgrew the Cote’s Family basement and the business was moved to its first store front on Military St, in Dearborn. In 1984, Dearborn Offset moved into a similar location on Monroe St. In 2022, we are proud to say we have expanded and moved once again on to Oak St, in Wyandotte. Where we still stand strong with our Dearborn community and our new Wyandotte community.